Sponsor1 Sponsor2 Sponsor3 Sponsor4 Sponsor5 Sponsor6 Sponsor7 Sponsor8
Home | Forum |  | Bec´s homepage

Bec´s homepage

Beitrag

Autor mountain2006@web.de
Erstellt 17.12.08

Hi Fans,

für alle, die noch nicht die tolle homepage von Rebecca Brincat-Thoresen kennen: http://www.bec8.com

Lohnt sich auf jeden Fall, mal reinzuschauen!

Bergsteiger2006

Beitrag

Erstellt 24.02.09

Is einfach eine coole homepage, oder? Bec ist ja auch ne tolle Spielerin, oder?

Hey Bec,

you are the best that happend to Wasserburg!

Bergsteiger2006

Beitrag

Autor basketball.wasserburg@online.de
Erstellt 25.02.09

Die Homepage ist echt Klasse Weiß jemand, ob die anderen Spielerinnen auch eine Homepage haben? Wenn ja, wäre es schön wenn ihr hier Links dazu reinschreibt danke schonmal

Beitrag

Erstellt 05.05.09

Dear Bec,

you played a great season and it was a pleasure watching you playing. Although you didn´t get the championship, you can be proud of your achivement. All the fans are also very glad having such a good player here in this small town, and I hope you will stay another season. That would be wonderful. So I wish you a relaxed and happy summer time!

Bergsteiger2006

Beitrag

Erstellt 04.08.09

Starke Leistung von Bec, nach der harten BL-Saison noch 2 Monate mit der Nationalmannschaft zu trainieren und Turniere zu spielen. Ich hoffe nur, daß sie sich nicht allzusehr verausgabt, sonst kommt irgendwann der Burn-out.

Dear Bec, I hope you will relax now.

Bergsteiger2006

Beitrag

Erstellt 13.08.09

Hi Bec,

it´s really good news that you will still play another season here in Wasserburg. It`s always a pleasure having such a good player like you in our team. I like your homepage very much, but unfortunately many infos aren´t actual anymore. So I hope I can see some new pictures of you soon :-). Good luck next season and still a relaxing summer time!

Bergsteiger2006

Beitrag

Erstellt 21.08.09

Hi Bec, hi Fans,

falls ihr spirituellen Beistand braucht, empfehle ich folgende links:

http://www.horeb.org http://www. soulsaver.de http://www.cl-deutschland.de http://www.vatican.va

Nur derjenige, der noch nichts verstanden hat, schüttelt den Kopf.

Beitrag

Erstellt 24.09.09

Hi Bec,

I wish you a good start into the new season. I hope you will have an exciting year here, and probably it´ll be your last. Anyway, although it´s not sure we will get the championship back cause the others aren´t as bad as the years before, I wish you the best and the title in your last season for our team. Hope you will actualize your homepage - it´s great.

Beitrag

Erstellt 29.09.09

Hi Bec,

sehr schade, das mit deiner Verletzung. Aber hoffentlich geht es dir nach der schweren Operation wieder einigermaßen gut. Aber als Profisportlerin muß man halt immer auch mit solchen Tiefschlägen fertig werden. Erfolg ist meiner Meinung nach nicht das Entscheidende. Sondern auch in der Krise zu wissen, worauf man bauen und vertrauen kann.

Schöner Gruß an alle Fans: so hart wie die Spielerinnen haben ich noch nie trainiert.

Beitrag

Erstellt 07.12.09

Dear Rebecca,

I hope you are doing fine especially cause of your health problems. It´s very sad that you can´t play, but anyway, your health condition is more important and all fans understand this. So I wish you all the best and hope to hear anything from you again.

Beitrag

Erstellt 12.01.10

Dear Bec,

thank Godness you are back on the front now. Congratulations zu your fantastic comeback in the last game against Opladen. It´s so great having you back in the team (of course you haven´t never been away), but your power and strength makes our team even stronger and gives also the other younger players further motivation and team spirit on the way to the championship 2010. With you and all the other fantastic players of our team you have become a really strong team and it´ll get very hard for the other teams against Wasserburg. So I wish you all the best for 2010 and just trust in Jesus, he will give you and the girls the power you need in the coming hard games in the next 3 months.

Yours Bergsteiger2006

Beitrag

Erstellt 05.03.10

Hi Bec,

congratulation to your title as "player of the year of Malta!" The Wasserburg fans are very proud of you, especially having such a sympathetic player within its team and hope that you will stay here in that small town for another 10 years! :-)

Good luck to you and your team players in Wolfenbüttel on Saturday!

Bergsteiger2006

Beitrag

Erstellt 15.05.10

Hi Bec,

gut gekämpft. Alles Gute für deine Zukunft! Ich hoffe, daß sich einzelne Fans nicht genervt fühlen.

Beitrag

Autor ingo.b@wasserburg.de
Erstellt 17.05.10

Spielt Bec nächste Saison wider bei uns? Habe in der Stadt gehört mit sie wird nicht verlängert...schade! sie war eine sehr populäre Figur in die letzte Jahres. Aber, Mensch!...die Verantwortlichen wissen besser wer für was zuständig ist!

Beitrag

Erstellt 29.05.10

Hi Bec,

I hope you have a good and relaxing time now. After that really hard play-off games. And it´s been a real pleasure watching you playing. So I hope you can enjoy your holidays and don´t have to think about your future. I want to thank you (and all the other players) for your comments at the team blog and for the last season. It was really a very good team, and you and your team players have given all you had. So I am very proud of you all.

Dear Bec, cause your contrary has been finished now here in water castle, anyway I wish you good decisions concerning your future and, anyway, of course it would be very sad losing you.

So have a good summer time, and (maybe you will play for Malta`s team) much success on the international ground.

PS: In Italy I heard there´s a strong team near Roma, a small town called Viterbo. But of course we all hope you will stay here in water castle :-)

ciao,

Bergsteiger

Beitrag

Erstellt 01.09.10

Dear Bec,

thank you for your fabulous decision to stay here in water castle for another season! The fans are looking forward to watching you playing in the red dress of water castle, the best women´s basketball club of Germany! I hope so much that you will get finally the title next season, and that you will stay healthy. You are a very important player for the whole team and of course for the water castle fans here in this small town and all over Germany! So thank you for your engagement the last 3 years and good luck for the new season!

Bergsteiger2006

Beitrag

Erstellt 29.09.10

The homepage has been actualized. Take a look at it! Wolfenbüttel means strong opposition, but the water castle girls are even stronger.

Beitrag

Erstellt 28.10.10

Hey Rebecca,

congratulations to your latest victory in the Czech Republic! You played really hot! It´s always a pleasure, watching you and the girls playing basketball!

Beitrag

Erstellt 22.11.10

The regular reports of your latest games are really excellent and a good chance for everyone to improve its english. Thank you, Bec!

Beitrag

Erstellt 13.12.10

Hi Bec,

thanks for your latest information on your homepage. I hope you are doing better now after your health problems the last two weeks. So I wish you and your husband and your family a happy Christmas time and all the best for 2012! Thanks for playing another season her in water castle, that´ll hopefully be finished with another title next year. The last weeks have really been very tough for you and the team, especially the long bus trips to Eastern Europe, but although you didn´t get into the final four of the CEWL, never mind, the fans appreciate yours and the team´s achievement anyway.

The picture in the paper today looks also very nice.

mountain2006

Beitrag

Erstellt 21.01.11

19 free shots and 100% success - wow, what a day!!!

Bec, it´s always a pleasure watching you playing!

Beitrag

Erstellt 30.01.11

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEC!

Thirty-three years! An important age, cause as you might know Jesus dies at the age of 33. Still three months to go, and I wish you that you get a title this season. Hope you will make the right decision where to go or how to go on concerning your future.

Good luck today against Nördlingen!

Yours Bergsteiger

Beitrag

Erstellt 22.02.11

Hot played against Halle! 18 points, that´s fantastic! I am delighted, it was really exhilarating of you.

See you,

Bergsteiger

Beitrag

Erstellt 12.04.11

Hi Bec,

your homepage looks great! Congratulations to your final participation!

I wish you all the best for the final series and finally the title!

Play hot, play your best basketball!

See you.

Beitrag

Erstellt 23.04.11

Bec´s homepage has been actualized.

Watch the free video of the girls at the pocal victory ceremony now!

http://www.bec8.com

Beitrag

Erstellt 03.08.11

Hi fans of Bec,

this part is of Malta´s Sunday Times of July 12th. Bec´s considering to change the club toward Italy, but isn´t still sure. Depends also of her family´s situation.

I wish you good luck, Rebecca, in considering your next step.

Bergsteiger

Brincat Thoresen’s contract with Wasserburg expired last month and the newly-crowned German champions have already tabled a new deal for her to consider.

Still, she has not yet made up her mind as she is currently considering other offers not only from the German league but also from an Italian club coached by a huge admirer of her qualities – Santino Coppa, the national team coach.

“I’m thinking very carefully on my next move,” Brincat Thoresen said.

“Wasserburg have tabled me a very good deal but I’m tempted by other offers. It’s no secret that there are other teams in Germany who are interested but I can’t see myself playing against Wasserburg in future.

“I also have offers from Italy, one of them from Priolo who are coached by Santino Coppa. I always dreamed of playing in Italy but first I have to see the conditions of a potential move there.

“At the moment, my husband is looking for a new job so I have to take the right decision that will benefit the interests of my family.”

Beitrag

Autor mountainß45354@web.de
Erstellt 24.08.11

Meldung auf homepage von WBG: Es könnte sich ein Luxusproblem ergeben "...wenn nämlich Rebecca Thoresen beim Doublesieger bleibt. Der letztjährige Kapitän hat seit langem ein unterschriftsreifes Angebot vorliegen. Thoresen zögert, weil ihr Mann auf Jobsuche ist und eventuell aus Oberbayern weg muss. Dann würde sie wohl mitgehen. Außerdem hat das italienische Spitzenteam Priolo der Australierin mit maltesischem Pass ein lukratives Angebot gemacht."

Wieso bitte schön, würde das ein Problem für Neuzugang Freeman bedeuten? Hey Fans, wenn Bec tatsächlich weggeht bzw. mit ihrem Mann mitgeht (wohin auch immer), dann war´s das dann erstmal mit ihr. Ich hoffe, daß sie vielleicht den Fans in WGB mal eine Ansichtskarte von ihrem neuen Wohnort zukommen läßt.

Beitrag

Autor markus@eagle-net.de
Erstellt 24.08.11

Hmm, was ist jetzt mit der Bec.. ? Das Training dürfte doch schon längst in Wasserburg losgegangen sein ! Trainiert sie mit ? Ich habe sie vor kurzem beim Inndammfest arbeiten sehen......

Beitrag

Autor mountain200654@web.de
Erstellt 30.08.11

Ich weiß auch nicht, wollte mich auch gerade hier schlau machen. Aber bis zum September ist es ja nicht mehr weit, dann wissen wir mit Sicherheit mehr.

Beitrag

Autor mountain23456@web.de
Erstellt 02.09.11

Schon gut, daß Bec hier bleibt, oder?

Abteilung
Kontakt Presse Forum Abteilung Sponsoren Tabellen&Termine Spielerinnen